[HacktionLab] Runner to Chepstow for Thursday night?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri May 28 09:20:07 BST 2010

Hi Beth,

There is no runner arranged for Thursday night unfortunately.  Solely
for Friday night at the moment.

Is there anybody on this list intending to come Thursday night by car
and can pick Beth and John up?  Or will be at BarnCamp already with a
car and willing to go and collect them or let someone use your car to do so?

If that's you, please step forward.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893