[HacktionLab] rides - London to hacktionlab (return)?

Michael Reinsborough m.reinsborough at qub.ac.uk
Fri May 28 17:02:54 BST 2010

Hi Chickpea,
   I'm also looking for ride leaving from London Friday. so if you (or anyone else) find cheap transport or vehicles with spare seat please let me know.  Otherwise I was just planning to book a train ticket to as near as trains go to barncamp.  Which is.... Chepstow,  as I read on wiki directions.
 cheers,
 Michael