[HacktionLab] FW: 10:10 Green Agenda ... Prelude to Atrocity (with Links)

Atom Juggler reeler2615 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 01:54:11 GMT 2010

just had to forward this im sure you will strike me off the email list but at least 1 of you may WAKE UP(maybe too much to ask)..  READ THE 10:10 abomination.. part..
Also research chemtrails contain aluminum amongst other things, this is polluting the soil but no matter monsanto have an aluminum resistant seed line.."NO FOOD SHALL BE GROWN THAT WE DON'T OWN".. monsanto quote..  http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/video/world-according-monsanto ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaP0q_ONLYI  music vid link..kool vid and so true..