[HacktionLab] [Escapegoat] DEPENDENCY CHANGE: video improvements

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Nov 3 10:04:37 GMT 2010

Crikey.

Perhaps at the upcoming BradLab we could compile this for northern and nottingham and make the binary from that.

Another idea would be to wrap it up as a debian .deb package whilst we're at it that could be hosted on the goat. We could also do the same with swftools perhaps.

Could the same be done with hyperactive itself? It would make it really easy to roll out the latest stable version that way and might make us a little more disciplined when it comes to new releases.

Jimdog

http://northern-indymedia.org