[HacktionLab] Book in order?

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Nov 3 12:44:17 GMT 2010

Quoting Mara <mara at aktivix.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having the same problem here and would love to get an ordered copy.
> Especially as the layout on the open office document get messed up
> around page breaks for me. Did anyone point to this? I tried finding a
> response to this, but didn't.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction if it's around or make it
> available somewhere?
>
> Cheers,
> Mara

https://ana.aktivix.org/booki/ was the place quoted in the thread

http://www.booki.cc/tech-tools-for-activists/ is the original place,
you can use the auto publish feature to get some output, even in OOo
format (edit and they export). Here's one I made earlier:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/techtoolsforactivists-en-2010.11.03-13.41.17.pdf

There have been other versions too, I've not properly kept track. I'd
love a canonical version to work on, that's why I'm looking at the
booki.cc one. I know Ana has been editing directly there.

Cheers,
==