[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: Printing tech-activist book.

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:01:29 GMT 2010

This snippet of information in from Bristol....

.... We get them printed at Minuteman  in Bedminster.

We get  A5 pamphlets with colour covers printed on 120gsm paper in
quantities of 50-150 at a time. The biggest one we get printed is 36
pages and they come in at less than 50p each, less for the smaller ones.

They are stapled and trimmed. They work on a 6 day turn around for
substantial orders.

that's more like the same pricing that Ana came up with, 1,000 copies
would be 500 quid!!!