[HacktionLab] Quote for printing book in Oxford

Mara mara at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 9 19:59:07 GMT 2010

Hi all,

sorry about this, but it looks like this is going to be a lot more work
than I assumed it would be. I'm up for doing it, but have no idea when I
will get around to it, and whether it will happen in time for the
upcoming HackLab.

So if someone else does find the time, that would be much better.

Cheers,
Mara