[HacktionLab] Printable book

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Fri Nov 12 09:02:54 GMT 2010

On 12/11/10 08:14, Ben Green wrote:

> Action:
>
> * I'll look for some more picture - anyone chipping in some would be great
> * Will someone look at the "Important" section on p21 please
> * I'll check over the entire thing is consistent with our stlye guide

Fits with the style guide fine - was thinking there might be some
formatting hints. I've just reformatted the whole thing, changing
typeface, header and list styles. Please have a look and see if we think
this is the way to go.

The intention is to make it cleaner and more readable, with more white
space.

New versions for consideration:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/File:HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2.pdf
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/File:HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2.odt

Next step, make the cover look much better, I'll draw something up over
the next few days, though this W/E is looking rather hectic.

Cheers