[HacktionLab] Printable book

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 18:30:43 GMT 2010

Too late mate!

It's too late, it's been about on the web for months and months.  It's
great that you've done checked it with people, but it's far, far too
late to do anything about it.

If you want to do edits between now and tomorrow evening, great, but
otherwise we've either gotta ditch printing the thing or go with what we
have.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893