[HacktionLab] Hacktion Lab attendance

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Nov 16 14:26:16 GMT 2010

Hi there Greg thanks for the offer that's great.

Just to translate a bit more it was a geeky joke.
It's something that might happen a lot over the weekend!

At the summer gathering we have a 'nerd gag' which stops people from making
comments like that without explaining what they mean. That was an attempt to
organise an inclusive event for all.

There isn't one for this gathering so the people that might contact you for
accommodation might turn up at your house, cus you out for using windows or
for things like not checking your email through a secure tunnel.

Let us know if you only want people with a certain level of social skills :)

Mick

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:09 PM, ana <anap at riseup.net> wrote:

> Greg Walton wrote:
> > thanks Garcon du Monde - i'm sorry - but i don't really understand
> > this at all - if you have any time could you explain this a bit more?
> >

> If you had time, you could just read through the texts on the links
> given. "secure" and "gmail" are a contradiction in terms, hence:

> >> maybe that should be greg.insecure ??
> >>

> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/upload/f/f0/HacktionLab_Tech_Tools_for_Activists_rev1.pdf
> >>
> >> https://london.indymedia.org/articles/5456

http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?