[HacktionLab] Thanks for BradHack

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Nov 22 19:41:05 GMT 2010

I agree I think it was great!
I felt really looked after and it seemed pretty stress free too!!
Mick

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk> wrote:

> I wanted to say a big thanks to JimDog, Protag, Jess and Jen for
> organising this weekend's HacktionLab, and to the 1-in-12 for hosting
> it.  I for one thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and found out lots of
> interesting stuff, and met some more of you out there.  Thanks also to
> everyone who came and ran or took part in the workshops.
>
> That was our 7th HacktionLab event, on to the next one....
>
> --
> Mike Harris
> w: http://mbharris.co.uk
> t: +44 7811 671 893

http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?