[HacktionLab] Announcing the book (was 'Anyone fancy doing some web updates?')

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 15:29:30 GMT 2010

Nice one Graham.

I've linked to it from the main page now, and added a permanent link of
the left menu to it.  I've also created a short URL for it:

http://hacktivista.net/book

And announced it on the Indymedia UK newswire:

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/11/469074.html

I know there are folks out there that took booklets away with them, so
could you please edit that page and add details of where they can be got
hold of in your region?

Thanks,

On 26/11/2010 14:00, penguin wrote:
> I've had a go at
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Autumn_2010_Hacklab
>
> Please do add more detail, correct my mistakes, and refute the downright
> lies.

> On 22/11/10 12:26, Mike Harris wrote:
>
>> I've just updated the home page of the site.
>
>> Anyone fancy updating the page about the last BradHack, gathering
>> together the links, final timetable and any notes and minutes that we have?
>
>> The pages that I know of are:
>
>> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Autumn_2010_Hacklab
>
>> and
>
>> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Timetable