[HacktionLab] has anyone a karmic server to install campcaster on?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sun Oct 3 21:06:13 BST 2010

Ok so i ground into a halt trying to get darkice installed.
Does anyone fancy taking over where I got stuck?
Let me know if so and I'll pass it over.

Mick

--
http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?