[HacktionLab] quote, was: book again. ..Printable version

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 11:34:37 BST 2010

On 12/10/2010 04:30, ana wrote:
> Thanks for the masses of alternative pictures to put instead of the
> indymedia ones.

do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
> I hope you all like the one I have chosen among them.

I do.
> If you don't, you can take the second version, in the middle,

It's all great Ana from what I can see having had a quick read.

I think we should leave out the text under the Author section about up
and coming HacktionLab events, as it'll soon end up out of date:

"HacktionLab organises regular gatherings in the UK throughout the year,
including an autumn hacklab-style event in the north and our main summer
camp with three days of workshops that takes place in June.  For more
information and to get involved, visit our website.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/

I did spot that I don't think we actually have our web address anywhere
in the booklet! :P

> https://we.riseup.net/imc-london/tech-tools-for-activists+65864
>
> and change it, since that one is in .odt
I hope you're happy with me using you as the editor in this way?