[HacktionLab] quote, was: book again. ..Printable version

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 13:56:23 BST 2010

> No you don't. It's just your imagination ;p

/me slaps himself

> And put what in its place? Remember the idea was to have it at the bookfair
I wrote the replacement text for the book in my email, it's below! :P

To advertise the next HacktionLab we could do a simple flyer to insert
into / hand out with the book at the bookfair.
>> "HacktionLab organises regular gatherings in the UK throughout the year,
>> including an autumn hacklab-style event in the north and our main summer
>> camp with three days of workshops that takes place in June.  For more
>> information and to get involved, visit our website.
>>
>> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/
Thanks
> Ana
Thank you.  If Oxford Green Print proves to be the best price, I can get
a load done and bring them down for the bookfair: I'm up for coming
anyhow.