[HacktionLab] Confirming Plans for Hacktionlab

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Oct 13 17:34:14 BST 2010

hi there,

why not stay in manchester on friday and monday night?
i've got a spare bedroom -

and then it's only 50 mins on the train to bradford  so it breaks it up a
bit.
and i don't think the cost would be any more either
so that's one offer.

i've got other spaces if anyone else wants to do that.

cheers
Mick

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Look like we are pretty set on the Hacktionlab plans for the 20th/21st
> November. I need to book train tickets, or sort out a lift. Anyone heading
> up/down from the South West?
>
> If I book tickets it'll need to be really soon. I'd come on Friday 19th
> November evening and stay until Monday 22nd November morning. Is that okay?
> Will I be able to find a bit of floorspace to crash on on those days? Let me
> know soonest so that I can book.
>
> Cheers,
> ==
> From Ben Green

http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?