No subject

Wed Oct 13 11:04:56 BST 2010

images, reordered), which is not easily editable and needs putting
back in order.

There is also a version on booki that is editable, but the export to
open office does not work and just produces a PDF.

I've managed to copy & paste from booki into Open Office with
reasonable success, and have manually fixed most of the formatting
issues.  I can grab the images from the PDF version (using pdftoppm)
and reinsert them.  So really just a bit of formatting to sort out.

I'm crossing my fingers there are no text differences between the
booki version and the wiki version!

mike