[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: CTC magazine; traveler's tale

dissidentisland at riseup.net dissidentisland at riseup.net
Thu Sep 2 08:17:05 BST 2010

OK yea I know this is old but maybe someone with more technical abilities
than me (i.e. everyone) can respond?

x cp

Subject: Re: CTC magazine; traveler's tale
From:    "Robert Logan" <logan.freelance at googlemail.com>
Date:    Thu, August 5, 2010 6:05 am

hey chickpea,

hope you're good, its rob here from mayo to merthyr ride.

newua, one of the madrid crew who was interviewed for dissident island, was
wondering about radio signals (below) and thought you may be able to help?

cheersX