[HacktionLab] date for bradford

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 09:40:16 BST 2010

 From JimDog's email a while back ...

"Just for related info, this years winter hacktionlab will again be up
at the good old 1in12 (if the roof doesn't cave in first), most probably
during the weekend of 20-21st November. Are people generally up for it
if it happens around that date? As agreed this will be more hardcore
geek/practical action focused and there are already a few good ideas
floating about away from the list."

Can you confirm those dates JimDog so we can get them up on the web?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893