[HacktionLab] 12 volt calculator

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 14:41:05 UTC 2011

 Hey All,

Some friends were asking me the other day about 12 volt stuff: basically
how many batteries would they need to run their mobile amp for X hours
for a little rave up.

I've been asked it before and started to explain it, but thought it'd be
better on a web page, so I put together the following article, featuring
some javascript calculators.

I submit it to the hacktionlab list for peer-review and any comments,
additions, corrections, etc, much appreciated:

http://mbharris.co.uk/12-volt-sound-system-battery-calculator/

I could move the text content to the wiki if that made it more open....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html