[HacktionLab] Bristol Anarchist Bookfair

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Tue Apr 12 19:33:57 UTC 2011

Hi Mike
I will also be there, for moral support, not up for presenting really
sorry. I'll be quite busy anyway as we are trying to get some room to
setup a radio stream from there (having issues as we only got top
floor where there's no even wireless so gonna try though 3g!). If we
get it set, maybe you could join us and talk about the hacktionlab
also there if you fancy?? Also anyone else who wants to come and join
us is welcome.

cheers
llanos