[HacktionLab] Gathering in Manchester September 17th and 18th

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 14:16:29 UTC 2011

On 03/08/2011 08:51, adelayde at riseup.net wrote:

>> I'm wondering if anyone has any strong objections about calling this a
>> hacktionlab?
>
> no, not at all, I think it's a good idea.
>
> if it's a goer, then I'm happy to put something up on the web site...

I've made a start here -

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Manchester_2011

With it being a hacktionlab, it makes sense to include project that
everyone can be a part of,

So i've added these two

* Version 2 of Tech Tools for Activists - organising to print a new
version of the leaflet
* Hacktionlab on tour 2012 - Organising and getting workshops together

If you would like to add another please do suggest it here on this list.

nice one