[HacktionLab] New HacktionLab web site for review

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 13:17:11 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Graham and I have managed to do one of our
actions from the Manchester gathering and that is to produce a new web
site.

It's done in Drupal 7 and we've got to a point where we've pretty much
defined the structure and now we as a group need to flesh out the content.
 We've put in some stub content for most things, but it still needs more
work...

Anyway with further a do, take a look at:

http://pxr5.hacktivista.net

What we need now is to fill out content, so please take a look all of you
and feedback.  I can sent anyone who wants it a login to do anything they
want if they email me off-list, and of course, you have a GPG key
(preferably signed by someone in HL :P): don't want to post passwords to a
public list obviously.

Some improved design might be nice, and a better logo: anyone?

As well as the projects page, and some extra past events, so if you've
done something, get adding it.

Finally the blog page, I know some of you were up for blogging, so get
sticking some content in.

I propose that we all work on content between now and HL in Bradford, and
then I propose we put the finishing touches to it and launch it then.