[HacktionLab] New HacktionLab web site for review

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Tue Dec 13 12:25:50 UTC 2011

- -----------------8<---------------
> But if I tag the post hlblog then that would be specific enough as I'll
> only tag stuff i really want to go on the HL blog
> http://clearerchannel.org/wordpress/blog/tag/hlblog/feed/
>
> I guess this may be a pretty limited case use but it would be useful for
> me so if I get time I'll set it up as it's pretty easy. If you could
> enable the Feeds module and Feeds UI then that is 50% of the work done.
>
> nice one
> mick

Hi,

Aggregating the blogs in from my site would work well for me.

I'll follow Mick's lead and use the tag hlblog.
http://charlieharvey.org.uk/tag.atom/hlblog

Will try and get round to posting something there at some point soon,
probably about OccupyOS.

Cheers,

- --
Charlie Harvey
IT Manager
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 811402
f: +44 (0)1865 793152
w: http://www.newint.org/
k: http://bit.ly/gpgkey/

** We offer a range of design, production, editorial, publishing and
mail order services. See http://nin.tl/hire-ni **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239. Registered Office:
New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Road, Oxford,  OX4 1BW, UK