[HacktionLab] The ethics of tech activism - a question to this list

Atom Juggler reeler2615 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 21:34:25 GMT 2011

mark,
why dont you start up a chat room on ICQ or embed one on a web page.. you'll be welcomed at north east truth sovereigns on the land http://northetruth.ning.com/ they have embedded chat program, with well informed ppl. as indymedia censor and seem to be controlled opposition, there fine for little local stuff ie local demos.. but thats just my view..