[HacktionLab] Really Free School London: Wifi help wanted & CSS/Drupal workshop planned

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Fri Feb 25 07:57:14 GMT 2011

On 22/02/2011 13:50, Brent wrote:
> Hello
>
> Hope this is an appropriate post to end my lurking :)
>
> I'm doing a training/workshop on CSS in Drupal at the Really Free
> School in London on Weds 2nd March 7pm. Anyone interested is welcome.
> I'm not sure what the take up will be, but if there's lots of
> 'beginners' I'll try have a concurrent introductory HTML session- so
> if anyone is interested in facilitating that please get in touch..

That sounds good - i wish i could be there - i've been wanting to learn
that stuff for ages! I just get a bit stuck with it when working through
book on it, I wonder if you could ever do an online  teach yourself
course with something that complicated.

i guess it would need some level of back support like they do at the
peer 2 peer university.
http://p2pu.org/