[HacktionLab] network X

gdm gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 4 00:13:26 GMT 2011

have people seen this?

 * http://networkxuk.wordpress.com/

from my perspective, there are two really cool things about this
callout:

 1. the callout is based on the PGA principles

 2. they are already aware of the need for secure email and listserv
    (although it's public ;-) however, they clearly were struggling more
    with hosting (apparent through their choice of wp.com)

i'm not sure that i will be able to make it, but i think it would be
great if someone (or more than one person) was able to be there to raise
the profile of radical uk tech scene and see if there are ways we can
support the movement. is anyone up for this?

solidarity,

	--gdm