[HacktionLab] Link to full tech tools leaflet online

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 07:14:44 GMT 2011

Hi m3shrom and everyone.

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 06:24 -0800, m3shrom at riseup.net wrote:
> Also it might be good to share ideas out an update  as well - It would be
> good to add the status.net indy.im aspects and also the anonymous blogs
> when it's sorted. It might be nice to add a short bit on internet radio as
> well to link out.

Some of us had been thinking about distributing the booklet at the
"Network X" gathering next weekend (15-16th Jan). Does anyone have a
stash of them that could be brought along? Or do we need to squeeze in
another print run?

Regarding updates, I guess it's too short notice for this event, so
maybe people who want to add stuff about current projects (eg. indy.im,
radios, etc.) could make some single-page A5 or A6 addenda to slip
inside?

Cheers,
Mark

PS. new PGP key coming soon