[HacktionLab] The booklet: we printed 1000 and there are many left! (was Link to full tech tools leaflet online)

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Wed Jan 5 11:16:57 GMT 2011

 On 05/01/2011 10:43, Ben Green wrote:
>> Some of us had been thinking about distributing the booklet at the
>> "Network X" gathering next weekend (15-16th Jan). Does anyone have a
>> stash of them that could be brought along? Or do we need to squeeze in
>> another print run?
>>
> There are several hundred in Oxford. I can't get you access to them,
> just making sure no more get printed until these are out. There should
> be at least 600 still.

We printed ONE THOUSAND leaflets!

Some 200+ were taken to HacktionLab in Bradford.

A load went off to local places, Sheffield, Notts, London, Bristol, Bath.

We left a box of around 150 at the 1-in-12 for distribution up north.

And we have around 700 left in Oxford at Green Print, of which most
still need collating, but are ready to be ordered if anyone needs any.

I'll be taking a load to the NetworkX meeting.  How does 100 sound?

I'll also take a load to the Bristol Anarchist Bookfair in March to
present in a talk and sell/give out.

Ben G has just requested some 150-200 for Bristol as they're in high
demand.  These'll get there in the next couple of weeks.

So if anyone wants any more for the Oxford stash (or Bradford or Bristol
stashes), just contact the relevant folks.

> Would like to overhaul the leaflet before we print any more.
Agreed.  Let's get shot of the version 1 ones first, and hopefully get
some donations in as well.