[HacktionLab] the open web - help requested

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Fri Jan 7 21:42:40 GMT 2011

Hi there,

I've been asked to contribute to a book sprint about 'the open web'.

It would be great to get thoughts and links to interesting articles and
projects so that I could chip in with them.

I think that the example of how our network aims to use status.net is a
great one.

I suspect that there will be a lot about new technologies and protocols
so any info and thoughts on that from you guys would be very welcome.

I think this might be an interesting article to get you started if you
are interested.

Thanks
Mick