[HacktionLab] general proposal to network x

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Tue Jan 11 15:27:57 GMT 2011

Fully agree with this, though signing off as indymedia is problematic. I'd suggest instead signing it as 'various UK indymedia collectives' or 'Northern, London, bristol, oxford sheffield and nottingham indymedias' (provided they agree of course) since they have representatives on this list.

Either that or send an email to the UK list asking for anyone who objects to us signing as the UK indymedia collectives to speak or hold their peace before Saturday

Jimdog

http://northern-indymedia.org