[HacktionLab] general proposal to network x

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 11 18:24:20 GMT 2011

I think that it's a good idea in general.

If we're going to sign off as Indymedia we should specifically identify
the sites we know really DO respect users anonymity: London, Northern,
Nottingham & Bristol. Otherwise people might assume that we're talking
about indymedia.org.uk, which records IPs and user_agent strings, and we
wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that publishing there would
protect their privacy.

M.