[HacktionLab] general proposal to network x

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Wed Jan 12 18:58:10 GMT 2011

+1 to keeping detailed Indymedia discussion off this list.

On the proposal, I would like the option of my local IMC - Oxford -
signing up. I've put it out on the list and will let people know if we
can sign up to it.

Nice one m3shrom for suggesting it - as a relatively recent convert to
online security I think it's really important for those in the know to
help others get on board.

Hopefully not too off topic, but I've been thinking about trying to
organise some hands-on workshops for non-tech activists for on-line
security. Would be interested to know if anybody has done similar and
would be willing to share any notes or views. Perhaps even leading to a
workshop resources on the wiki?

Cheers