[HacktionLab] general proposal to network x

xifer xifer at aktivix.org
Thu Jan 13 09:14:46 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 12 Jan 2011 18:29:42 m3shrom wrote:
> I've put the list on everything moderated setting.

On Wednesday 12 Jan 2011 18:29:42 m3shrom wrote:
> I've put the list on everything moderated setting.

May i ask why?  I hadn't realised I was subscribing to a moderated list and
don't recall any collective discussion on the issue.  Had sort of assumed
hactionlab was a loose collective.  A move to moderation makes me wonder which
posts are being suppressed and why.

--
"There are no good reasons to suppress discussion." - discuss.