[HacktionLab] [threadme] looking for a web developer to join threadme co-op

dan.threadme dan.threadme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:03:22 GMT 2011

hello,

we're putting out a call out for a web developer to join threadme co-op to
work as the inhouse web master

we are particularly looking for people interested in working within a
co-operative structure

please pass this on widely and have people interested email me at
dan at threadme.co.uk

here's a little about threadme co-op

Threadme: an ethical printer

As a co-operative, we support other co-operatives. Our electricity, banking,
phone, recycled paper and website services are all provided through other
co-ops, and where possible we work with co-ops to supply the garments
themselves. The money you invest in clothing from us ends up supporting
other grassroots DIY projects.

We believe that what makes sense for people also makes sense for the
environment. We and the co-ops we work with have reduced our carbon
footprint by using renewable energy and are actively reducing our impact on
the Earth. This is why we feel working with us is a more responsible choice
than working with corporate, non-ethical organisations that put profit
before people and planet.

We’ve been supplying high quality bespoke garments for the past four years
and have a proven track record, are efficient, friendly and reliable. We are
the preferential supplier for seven of the UK’s largest universities
(including Leeds, Manchester and Durham) as well as working with a host of
charities, NGOs, artists and social enterprises, so have a great deal of
experience in fulfilling orders all the way from small societies to large
festivals.