[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Newmedia] Fwd: Web server/host advice - as discussed

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Jul 4 13:58:34 UTC 2011

> same goes for nologic - i have never seen anything that indicates a
> level of security-awareness. however, i have heard they host some
> relatively big sites.

I know these guys. I believe they don't log ip-addresses.
What other concerns would there be for this kind of activist hosting. I'm
sure that they would want to implement them if they don't already.

Is there some kind of guide we could point people towards?

* install apache mod remove_ip
* turn off ftp logs
* take down policy?

nice one