[HacktionLab] Green gathering reload

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Sun Jul 17 11:50:37 UTC 2011

Hi

I have been in touch with GG people again. Last minute they offer 2
free tickets for anyone that can offer 'good content' for green
technologies but she needs to know by tomorrow morning.

> If you do have anybody who might still be interested in exhibiting
> some form of green technology, and can let me know by tomorrow, I'd
> still be keen to hear and please feel free to pass on my contact
> details.

If anyone is interested please contact me by phone today, sorry for
the ridiculous notice!

llanos: 07827 35 14 35

Cheers
Llanos