[HacktionLab] (no subject)

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Thu Jul 28 13:04:40 UTC 2011

Hello, just shouting out to see if anyone has a place to store my van.

If a van is kept off road you don't have to pay anything like insurance,
tax, MOT, diesel, replacement parts etc... Great! And I can still store
stuff inside and come back between travels... Great again!... I have so
much more to do with so much lovely people! One day I can show you and I'm
you the same... shout me anytime! :)

I bought the van initially to share with others, to divided up it's
unethical and inefficient costs but I never wanted to charge too much to
people and I found there wasn't that much demand for a van anyway in my
circles and everything pointed more towards doing a cold job for people
rather than a warm social effort.
It has done some great stuff, GREAT STUFF that I'm well happy with (and
had fun too) but now I think it's time to keep it off street so it can
still have it's role to play in my life but not a overwhelming one
financially! A bit of shelter somewhere without more huge costs to the
world sounds good! I'll be free as a bird to keep helping and learning and
that's what I love to do best! :)

SO if you know a place / garage / property or anything then lets talk
about it. I might sell it too in the long run and have plenty of tips in
general about these sorts of things which are for free :)
I promise to keep minimalist and quiet, for the sake of all....

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net [preferred]
07906626625

OTHER USES I HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
Put me to use for sports training, judo & martial arts training/sparring,
massage and basic/universal yoga, chess playing/training, labouring &
general handy person having done lots whenever round anyone's house, and
to join anything else YOU or someone loves to do because that's the key to
life - if everyone sticks to what they enjoy doing, and exchange it for
someone else showing them what they enjoy doing, then we can stop using
money so much and keep it in family more! And have so much fun all the
while....

my email address reflects how I feel about each moment, genuinely>

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net