[HacktionLab] more workshops

mish mish at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 2 21:41:42 UTC 2011

I've added a few more workshops to the wiki:

==OpenConsent==

;Proposed by: mish
;Number of people: 5-15
;Duration: 30-60 minutes
;Required space: indoor
;Facilities: Computers would be good, a projector might be handy.
consensus decision making for distributed organisations. (We've started
building it (using django), but it's still pretty basic).

==Just Living==

;Proposed by: mish
;Number of people: put min and max here, e.g. 5-20
;Duration: 30-60 minutes
;Required space: indoor
;Facilities: Computers would be good, a projector might be handy.
your area. You can see examples at http://www.justliving.org.uk/ and
http://bristol.justliving.org.uk/

==Foodsoft==

;Proposed by: mish
;Number of people: 5-15
;Duration: 30 minutes for discussion and play, days to finish the i18n
;Required space: indoor
;Facilities: Computers would be good, a projector might be handy.
software to help manage food co-ops from German into English. We can
show people how the system works and see if people are keen to get it
going. The techies amongst us could then spend bits of time
internationalising more of the code.

The code can be seen at https://github.com/foobacca/foodsoft

mish