[HacktionLab] Barn Camp Update No. 1

Darin Beckett daz at psand.net
Thu Jun 9 08:56:14 UTC 2011

Hi All

I was planning to get to BarnCamp this evening - Thursday 9th - but
that's no longer possible. In fact the whole weekend is looking doubtful
which is a bummer to be sure. If I do manage to make it I'd expect to
arrive Saturday mid-morning.

If I don't catch up with you guys, have a good one.

Cheers
Daz

p.s.looks like barncamp2011 at hacktivista.net is invalid? I had to remove
it from this reply.