[HacktionLab] Hacktionlab Roadshow

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Jun 15 19:46:44 UTC 2011

Quoting m3shrom <m3shrom at riseup.net>:

> Hi there,
>
> I've asked my friends who do the rebel soul area - i should know soon
> what they think - if it's not possible this year it should be next year
> I reckon.
>
> nice one
> mick

I don't think it needs to necessarily be part of the Rebel Soul area,
though of course would be campaigns area. All depends on how many
people are up for it and what they are up for.

I'm sure someone else said they'd ask more directly. It's probably not
too late to go through the normal enquiry channels if we know what we
can offer.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green