[HacktionLab] Hacktionlab Roadshow

mara mara at aktivix.org
Wed Jun 15 23:56:44 UTC 2011

Hiya,

I'm quite flexible and would love to be involved in some stuff, as long
as I can book time off work. But I'm not sure when what is on, so some
dates or links or something would be useful. This might be a good
instance of starting the workshop templates that were mentioned before?
What kind of workshops/sessions/set up were people thinking of for these
events?

Cheers,
mara