[HacktionLab] BGG letter

protag protag at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 17 11:45:09 UTC 2011

Hi

Thanks for working on this Llanos.

I'm not available that weekend, so I don't want to get too involved in our
proposal to the Green Gathering people, but - if any northerners end up
going in a car or van  - I can offer some solar power gear
(panels/batts/inverter) which might make the whole thing even more
persuasive to the grandees of the GG.

Here's a pic of the gear I'm talking about:

https://northern-indymedia.org/system/photo/2011/05/03/1483/img_0509-2.jpg

Cheers

protag