[HacktionLab] BGG letter

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 17 12:30:23 UTC 2011

Quoting protag <protag at aktivix.org>:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for working on this Llanos.
>
> I'm not available that weekend, so I don't want to get too involved in our
> proposal to the Green Gathering people, but - if any northerners end up
> going in a car or van  - I can offer some solar power gear
> (panels/batts/inverter) which might make the whole thing even more
> persuasive to the grandees of the GG.

Shame you can make it and thanks for offering the kit.

> Here's a pic of the gear I'm talking about:
>
> https://northern-indymedia.org/system/photo/2011/05/03/1483/img_0509-2.jpg

Excuse my ignorance on this but could that kit provide enough power to
run a LTSP suite with let's say 10 to 15 clients + the internet dish
(we are not sure yet if we'd need it but let's count on it).

@BenG could you please give us more details of the amount of power the
above kit would need?

Cheers
Llanos