[HacktionLab] Moving of this mailing list to Aktivix

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Mon Mar 7 12:42:50 GMT 2011

 Hi All,

Just to let you know that over the next week this list will be moving to
Aktivix.

In order to do this, we'll need to freeze this list from receiving
posts, take an archive of it, move the archive and then enable it on the
new server and send a welcome post to everyone.

To freeze the list, I'll put it on moderation to stop new posts and
email the list to let you know.

So the next time you hear from me will be when the freeze happens, and
after that, when we're live on Aktivix.

If anyone's got any concerns about this move, or wish to co-ordinate it
with an important announcement that they were planning to put out this
week, please let me know.