[HacktionLab] Bristol Anarchist Bookfair

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Mon May 2 21:16:23 UTC 2011

hi all,

i'm still thinking of coming down for this, but it would be greatly
incentivised if there was possibility of staying somewhere on either
friday or saturday nights. anyone have any suggestions?

also, a little reminder that there is taking control west midlands the
week after - this is a renewed shout out to see if anyone else wants to
facilitate a workshop there with me. the blurb is pretty much the same
as teh bristol one, iirc.

solidarity,

	--gdm