[HacktionLab] and another one bite the digital dust

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue May 3 12:30:17 UTC 2011

Do feel free to get in there and edit away! It's a collaborative process.

nice one
Mick

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> Quoting m3shrom <m3shrom at riseup.net>:
>

>> cross off 'free book about basic security stuff in a language that is
>> accessible and easy to read' from the to-do list
>> http://en.flossmanuals.net/basic-internet-security
>>
>> adam
>>

> Had a quick look. Inaccuracies and exaggerated claims of security for the
> methods provided pop out within a the first few paragraphs of perusal. This
> convinces me even more the world needs Hacktionlab a lot and the our Tech
> Tools booklet.
>
> Cheers,
> ==
> From Ben Green

Clearer Channel Project back on the rails using newish technology
http://clearerchannel.org - video, radio popular education and free software

Also check out the Green Zone project and the Redbricks Housing thing
http://redbricks.org - housing estate, community garden and eco stuff