[HacktionLab] Tech tools for activists booklets.

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri May 6 13:51:44 UTC 2011

 On 06/05/2011 10:26, dan.threadme wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If there is a future reprint I would be happy to organise this using
> the equipment up in Leeds at Footprint (where I used to work). They
> are happy for me to print worthwhile projects out of hours.
That'd be great, if I'd known about Footprint and collation beforehand,
I wouldn't have ever done it this way.  I swear!

Anyhow my thought for next time is that a) we pay a reasonable price to
someone to do this job, and b) we charge for the things.

p.s. Penguin: if you fancy going in and doing some for the Sheffield
possy then there's probably around 120 left at Green Print, perhaps
more.  The covers still need guillotining, so let O know so he can have
them ready.