[HacktionLab] Registration

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri May 6 16:22:15 UTC 2011

 OK.

Yes it's definitely down.  We're going to move it to another server, for
the timebeing there's an apologetic holding page up at:

http://registration.hacktivista.net/

A day or two tops I reckon, well I hope sooner as we're promoting it at
Bristol Book Fair tomorrow, so it'd be good to have it live to show
people about it.

Some one will mail again when it's working....