[HacktionLab] fractal+html5 workshop idea for BarnCamp

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Wed May 11 23:16:05 UTC 2011

Hi
I'm up for that one, sounds geeky but interesting. Fractals are cool.

I'd also like to suggest a diaspora workshop, intro and stuff and then
how to install it etc.. I can only suggest the idea as I dont know
much about it so cannot run the workshop myself but maybe someone does
and it's up for it?

Cheers
Llanos